All orders are processed within 1 working day, after they were placed. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. Please note that we only pack orders on working days and that it can take up to 1-2 business days for your tracking link to update. If you did not receive a shipping confirmation after 2 working days, you can always reach out via the live chat or at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your order's tracking number.
Due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some shipping carriers
worldwide are experiencing delays. We kindly ask you to be patient.
Shipping methods depends on your shipping address:
- LP Express self-service post terminals
- LP Express courier
EEA & Switzerland:
- Express shipment via DHL courier.
- Standard shipment via Post.
For more detailed info, please read our Shipping policy here.
We offer free shipping in European Union, when your order amount is over €100.
- Delivery via LP Express courier: €2,99
- Delivery to self-service LP Express terminals: FREE
All our products are hand-made and shipped from our warehouse in Lithuania, Europe.
- American Express
You will receive an invoice by email immediately after all your ordered items have been shipped.
Within the European Union, no additional duties or taxes will apply.
They are included in the price.
- We have a 30-day exchange & return
policy, which means you have full 30 days to fill in a request after
receiving your item.
- To be eligible for a
return, your item must be in the same condition you received it, unworn
and unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need
the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, please visit our Returns hub and fill in an online form to start a return process.
NOTE: Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Visit our Returns hub and fill in an online form to start a return process.
- Enter your order number which can be found both in your order confirmation letter and receipt.
- Enter your ABOUT’s account email address.
- Select the items you want to exchange or return.
- Select one of these options:
1) Exchange the same item to a new size.
2) Return selected item and receive a full refund to store credit or your payment method.
- Please choose a reason for your return request.
- Please upload a photo of your item that you want to return/exchange.
- If you are returning your item, please select on how you want to be reimbursed:
1) Refund to your payment method.
2) Refund to ABOUT store credit which can be used to buy other items.
IMPORTANT: Items sent back to us without requesting a return will not be accepted.
Once you submit a request, we will review it 1 business day and will
send you a separate email with the shipping instructions on how to
return your items.
No charge for return or exchange shipping, we cover all shipping
expenses unless goods for return or exchange are unaccepted by our
quality controllers (see return policy) and you would like to receive
the order back.
- ABOUT regrets that underwear, lingerie, swimwear are
not refundable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons, unless you
received a faulty item.
- We do accept bras. However,
as these are classified as intimate items, there is a stricter return
policy in that it must be brand new, unworn, and must have the tags
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
- You will receive your return request confirmation letter with a unique request number.
- In 1 working day we will review your request and approve or reject your request.
- If your request will be approved, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to return your items.
- If your request will be denied, you will receive an email with an explanation on why we rejected your request.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if
the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that
we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
In case you received a faulty item, please explain the damage in detail and send us an image together with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you replace the product into a new one.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your returned item, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
- If it’s approved, you’ll be refunded on your original payment method or store credit.
- That depends on which option you have selected while filing a refund request.
- This procedure usually takes up to 7 business days.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Once we accepted your refund request, you will be refunded withing 7 working days.
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.
If the size does not suit, you can exchange it into a different size by fulfilling an exchange form on Returns Hub.
Once we have received products and they are accepted by our quality
controllers, we will send you a new order. All shipping expenses are
covered by us.
Clothing is only as good as the fabric behind it. We choose
environmentally friendly, sustainable materials so that we can produce
premium quality, comfortable, timeless clothing designs.
Our flagship fabric is as soft as cashmere, derived from sustainable soy
food waste, and the driver behind our circular approach to textile
production. This biobased fabric feels luxurious, and best of all, it
leaves a completely clean footprint.
Thanks to clean processing
methods, this food waste produces soy fabric on par with the highest
quality materials on the market. Soybean protein fibers contain the
luster of silk, making fabrics that look elegant and feel luxurious.
Our innovative, fully biodegradable Tencel Lyocell and Modal fabrics are
as luxuriously soft as they are sustainable. Produced in a circular
pulp-to-fiber process, these fabrics fit right in with the sequence of
mother nature. Lenzing, an Austrian-based industry leader in sustainable
fabrics, relies on an environmentally responsible closed loop
production process with high resource efficiency and low ecological
impact to make these fabrics and share them with likeminded partners
around the world. All the water in their yarn spinning process is
recycled and reused, just like 99% of their solvents. Tencel fibers go
on a clean journey from the responsibly managed forest where they are
sourced to the high-quality fabrics into which they are made.
Did not find your answer?
Feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com